Monday, August 31, 2009

The Happy ending... :DD

Hello!!! :D

Happy Teachers' day to all teachers out there...

Today is Teachers' day and ACES day too. Hahas first and second period no maths and science. Woots i love today where everyone and someone is happy..I smsed carol what to bring and what to wear cos i wasn't sure. I messaged saying must wear Full Pe-Uniform before going to school and must bring uniform, She said yes and she questioned me who i was and i answered it was Dahlia xD. Hahas funny la you carol and then after that went out with brother to school.

While walking, i was looking at the beatiful darkness...hahas anyways its not beautiful..then went in the school. Suddenly, I heard my name, so i turned and saw charmaine. Then We walked up to the staircase to put our bag and changed to our PE-uniform. I went up to put my bag and you know who i saw? Ong peiling (NCDCC) she chasing me and i ran to the classroom and asked her to stop chasing me. .__. Then i saw my classmate hiding his face for what reason -.- and he was wearing specs and he was shy i guess. lols then went up and down to find charmaine. Then skipskip, went to VB court, saw Gary, Siwei, Aaron,Noah playing digging so we joined for awhile.

Then seniors came which was Jessica, Kahman, Ziqinq, Yokelin and Some B divisions.After that carol came along and We all decided to play a match....Then we play it was so fun and duhh enjoyable. xD hahas saw classmates strolling here and there xD. After the training, go to parade square, i was the last person --... Then beside was gary somemore...he kept making strange and irritating noises. Then blahblah, it was running time baby! hahas i ran with char...but then we were finding some volleyballers like mingsiew, mandy, michelle,pris,chelsea,sab and more. Then saw YanMei strolling..hahas SKIPSKIP...I ran after that then saw mr.chin taking photos..aiyo scared..then chiong to reach school, saw noah,gary,char,mingxuan and teachers. SKIPSKIP...during recess time, played VB without even noticing the end of the time. -.- was quite late then skipskip..after school, went to JPS with mingsiew,liping and YANMEI. Woah i saw adzfar,shabrizan,rashid,athirah,yixiang,ezy,farid,hazwan,christabel,zhiyang,aziz..and saw mr.kamarudin..he didnt notice me but i notice him :). hahas then took bus with zhiyang,huiguek,yanmei ...I wanted to go to SQPS..HOHOS no one even remember who is YanMei -,- so went home lorhs...Today got problem, cannot see JPS teachers and some of my friends and ex-classmates. But saw only boys lorh...But nvm that's all Good-byee

No comments:

Post a Comment