Saturday, August 22, 2009

Training was rather fun

Hello :D

I'm in a good mood today, Of cos lah must be HAPPY everytime but not everytime but sometimes.. Today woke up very early, After all that blahblah, went to school for training and you know what..trng was SO UNBELIEVABLE...I cannot resist it anymore, run here and there then must endure. Met with mingsiew before trng then saw Mr.chinchin...I heard the boys so concern of a name called Felicia Chin...haiyo...Jokers lah they all....hahas! Okay let me remember what happened in the morning....Hmms...Oh yah first was warm-up then it was spiking steps i guess...HAIYA i cant remember .. lols But today very exhausted nia...must walk quickly around the school and there is timing. Then i cannot resist it anymore then i went to rest, Then it was pumping/Push-ups, then carry people. I carried ysabelle with chermaine, Then they carried me, it was chermaine's turn and she was afraid that we will drop her .__. HAhs then we carried her then over liao lerhs. Got the pushing thing arh, i partner with dyman the mandy then partner with chermaine..walao eh she got alot of power..Then i think i sabotaged carol because i throwed my weight in. hahas sorrysorry hors carol aka calories! :) Don't eat too much hors :x Then after all that i cant remember but i remember Mingsiew,chermaine,Carol,mandy,aaron,gary,noah,jiexun,zane and me stayed back to practised some digging. Then we team up with carol,mingsiew and mandy. Awhile later, SEkali i kept saying walao eh whenever the volleyball drop...Then we all kept saying "walao eh"..hahas then blahblah....Help mingsiew to keep the balls then went in the PE room, carol and me were finding olympic balls and i found one at the hula hoop there. Then there was 4 missing olympic balls so mr.chin have to do something about it. Then after all that went to shop bought Ice Lemon tea to break my fast for later on. Then followed carol to buy her food at DJ bakery, got alot of Deejays there you know..Chey JKJK...hahas There got cookies which chermaine liked...hahas Then went home after that when I sent cher and TMS to the bus-stop. That's all Good byee..

No comments:

Post a Comment