Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mistakes can be learnt from..

Hello :D
Today, so boring lorhs all i can do is eat,sleep,read and watch television(OKTO).Just now chat with YANMEI:D..hehes talking about Joei..lols i won't post the evil plan down here.HEHES so evil aren't we?
Well, mistakes can be learnt from...well, YILING has calm down her anger and theres no war right? well, I am wondering what will happen tomorrow. I'm feeling so bored,can anyone chat with mee? T.T sobs...That -->T.T aaron always like to do..HAHAS act cute and when i woke up in the morning, i will remember about the pasts..From noob to pro..hahas Like an example, A caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly..That's me, I've changed to a pro now..
I haven't study for my science yet!! AHH i need to panic :/ Wish me luck on this wednesday sci test okay people! From yesterday, waiting for mingsiew to online in msn..but end up at night time which that part was i switch off the comp liao lerhs. So, maybe i should off now and then later online right hors?
Well,tmr i'm goin to wait for mingsiew before going to school..so i will be quite late for tmr :) So Good-byeee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment