Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't say it......Its hurting me alot

Hello.......

Today school was usual and let me begin from the start. Morning, woke up at 5.20am in the morning since i wanted to fast then after that i was waking up my brother up...he's so lazy like carol...HAHAS jkjk i'm not like critisizing you duhh...
Then after that when he wake up, he drink hot milo then got changed and we went out together to school. Then sent him to bus-stop, then we went seperated ways...of cos lah he is primary school while me i'm secondary liao lerhs. Then reached to school, went up classroom, saw afew classmates then yuting and peiling want to go down to the staffroom there to breathe in fresh air ;p...hehes then i wanted to go morning training so they followed me and then saw some volleyballers there...then peiling,yuting were watching me play and then they went back to the classroom.
I partner with char and mandy partner digging. Then saw B division team training also then hear the Bell rang then went back to the classroom. I was quite wet honestly....then went up the staircase and saw mingxuan outside the classroom. He very poor thing nias...then went in lorhs then Mdm ros told me to come earlier....then i said okay then greeted her. Sit at my place and then started reading book silently. Then blahblah it was D & T lessons, did Working drawing, drilling, burning and blahblah..Love it! Then after that was recess, char dragged me to the VB court to play with her then i went out of the court because there was a english test...so must go classroom 10 minutes earlier before bell rings...Then reaching there liao lerhs, saw mandy then she chat with me then saw mdm ros. She asked me to help her take the eng test up and let the class do it silently. Then i saw some of my classmates at the classroom watching me from the staffroom then saw aaron and siangyao passing by me. Then i took the worksheets and went up the gave out the sheets.
Then started the test lorhs, then after finishing it, marked then give back to teacher to key in the computer.My eng marks were 36.40, Then it was maths, test marks for me...I passed..YIPPPEE~ 33/40..hahas in your face...sorry hors for copying ysabelle words. hahas then did some games which almost wanted me to sleep liaos...hahas then after school, got VB training, looked for carol and went out. Then blahblah...saw mingsiew after that then we went out again, carol & mingsiew wanted to eat noodles and cheese fries so after they ordered. We went to the playground, talking craps there..lols then saw YANMEI!! RAWRS! she say i'm her hostage :/...hahas she chased me here and there. Then saw puisi,her friend and some of my classmates which were malay boys...haiz then went back..then blahblah..trng was fun and that's all good bye :))

No comments:

Post a Comment