Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School :/ Yiling something WRONG TODAY hahas

Hello :)

Today,school was the usual,before going to school, i didn't wait for mingsiew.. :/ AHH! I will wait for her tomorrow.Don't worry! :D
Then reached school, went in the classroom and then saw peiling and puisi at my seat there derh la. Peiling non-stop talking to puisi..sians...zzz. Then puisi haven't change to her PE shirt so we went to the toilet and got changed to our PE Shirt.
Suddenly,Yuting......asked me whether it was me, i said yes then she asked me for tissue so i quickly got changed,ran to the classroom,took the tissue then ran back to the toilet and pass it to yuting.She said she was sweating...lols.Then BLABLAH...went to the NEW BLOCK FOYER...People started chasing me xD i disturb them marhs...LOL It was our 2.4km retest run...diaos must run again! AHH! my leg will cramp again like right now.. T.T. Atleast i pass my test..hehes 1152 lehs my timing ..good hors?
After the run, leg cramps started then blahblah walked back to school then saw YANMEI:D,Mingsiew,Ysabelle and the people who i am familiar with. Hahas! They playing badminton and volleyball.
I was watching them playing...today maths and IT teacher scolded us le...The teacher even shouted..sians..Well,recess time watch ppl play badminton and vb then find mingsiew. Then it was maths lesson then IT..music after that. HAHA, roxy sharing me her joke.. -.- lols Okay that's it! THE MUSIC TEACHER LIKE A WHAT NIA! >:( walao Okay went home with mingsiew and good-byees. wish me goodluck for tmr sci test

No comments:

Post a Comment