Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've come so far yet theres nothing..

Hello :)

Ahem...Ahem..let me clear my throat first..Ok let me begin what happened today, School was usual...hahas okok today i didnt wait for mingsiew nor mandy. I quickly went in school but saw priscilla then we put our bags on the parade square and quickly went straight to service, serve over 4 times.. Woots! Then helped to pick up ball at the drain and give the volleyballers the ball then mingsiew arrived. Then serve here and there..then laugh alot. I Saw afew of my classmates going in by the backgate then when everyone is done, went bck to parade square to do silent reading. When everthing was over, it was malay period so went up to my malay classroom then did comprehension listening then blahblah. After that was CPA, walao eh that NCDCC girl so violent one lorh, she dont know how to do then she beat me nia...then forced me to help her lehs.Who ask her never pay attention to teacher lorhs...GOODGOOD! okay then it was recess time..played VB and ate nuggets. Then played VB with mingsiew,mandy,chermaine,priscilla,doreen,peishan and maybe liping. HAHAS fun! Then after that, i was rushing to go back cos it was mdm ros period liao lerh. Then blahblah...Then it was science after that was maths then ART. Ok i dont want to tell you about what happen during my lessons and so...It was after school liao lerhs, then i dashed to the canteen to eat, then the school bell rang so i went to the bench there to wait for mingsiew but instead she got something on with the miss lee or whatever her name is. The teacher ask them to bring back their books so they brought and gave me some of it to save them xD..after that saw YANMEI:D..then while waiting for them to finish..played vb with pris and chermaine....then mingsiew and her classmates came to take back their books include Yanmei. Then some of them played vb with us but their faces were like sad duhh..so we didnt know what to do then pris make some funny noises then after that they all went away...pris,cher and me was left behind then saw seniors xD Then blahblah, went to shop, pris bought peanut choc and i bought 100 plus then went mac then went home. AHHH! FINALLY!! goood-bye hors...

No comments:

Post a Comment