Monday, August 24, 2009

It will be a Bumpy ride..

Hello :DD

Ahem..Ahem, Today school as usual and Form teacher did not come to our class today...Not happy about it since teacher didnt come..Well, first went to school and then went up to the staircase and saw CAROL! she trying to run huh? HAHAS no way, my eyes super sharp one derh lah untill now i havent wear spectacles leh..HELLO?! Then i shouted her name, i mean i did not shout untill everyone was looking at me and isn't it obvious? Ok then she turned to the direction where she heard someone calling her which was me then she stopped then waited for me :)) then she told me to put my school bag and stuffs in my classroom then i will meet her at her classroom. Then i went up, feeling so excited because its like 3 days didn't see Puisi and natalie..Like OMG...When i went in ,i said Hello and then they talked to me abit then i went out to my classroom and went down to carol's classroom. Walao eh, she using phone...think what you wont get caught meh? chey jkjk hahas...Then she told me to wait first, i dont know what was heppening. .__. Then blahblah, went to service at the Volleyball court and they were afew people there like ysabelle,youjie,siwei,gary,noah,anthony?,jiexun,pris? and then i don't know liao lerhs...OKay then serve here and there. Normal thing marhs and I will skip the whole period except for science lessons and after school. Ok during sci lesson, teacher was telling us something then he go and make a cute face. I wondered whether he was acting cute or what then i told yiling about it and she laugh like a DINGDONG BELL xD..LOLS then after school liao lerhs, sit down at the bench near General Office, then saw charmaine and mandy's class at the science lab near the bench. Charmaine today doesnt feel fine and mandy was yawning during the lesson. Ok then blahblah, skipped till the part where we were at the playground with mingsiew,carol,charmaine there, the three of them were eating cup noodles at the playground while me, playing the playground's slide...hahas i so childish and i cant believe it that i love playing the playground.OHMYGAWD. Okay then skipskip, going back to school, passed by some primary school boys and they were talking nonsense then charmaine made a nuisance to carol.hahas poor carol then after that char wanted to throw up...SKIPSKIP inside the bus liaos, sat with mingsiew, mandy, carol in a row...Cool ehs? then hear music from mingsiew's phone :D haha The bumpy ride didnt make me bored at all when i hear songs..Then blahblah reached CCAB warm-up, trained and cool down. went home with mandy, mingsiew and carol by bus 154 then carol took the bus 66 and mingsiew,mandy and I took bus.157 then went straight home liaos. That's all really Good-bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment