Thursday, August 13, 2009

I regretted to get close with you and now i will stick with mingsiew and the volleyballers

Hello :)

Today, school wasn't fine because of that @@#$#%! Wapiang eh, spoiled my mood inthend. Okay i better not start writing about the @#%^&!!!! walao eh..Mingsiew know who is the #%$%*....so you can ask me or her.Oh...today didnt wait for mingsiew......Nevermind tmr barhs :)

Here it begins....
Social studies, i did the SS test...quite easy :/
Mathematics, did a mini quiz and do correction for our last time test.
RECESS: I don't want to talk about it...-sobs-
Science: That @#$^%* is so childish...Freak her attitude!!!! #@%#&
English: The #%#&$*& scolded me because of that@$#@%#!!! walao..
CME: did stories and dialoges(Sry if it spells wrong) .___. Spoiled my mood liaos
After school, waited for mingsiew but she needs to see a doctor with Mr.chin so she went off...leaving the volleyballers in the canteen...while waiting for a Teacher-In-Charge played VB with mandy and a senior. :D Today training...SO SHIOK! :D Really brighten me up! And after training..went home with Mr.chin,Mingsiew,Melvin,Chelsea,Anthony cos we all take bus 157 marhs...Then went home...my mum prepared dinner for me :D That's all..Good-byee Oh yah..today saw YanMei and Carol..hehes

No comments:

Post a Comment