Saturday, September 12, 2009

Woah..My stomach hurts

Hello everyone :D

Training today wasn't tough, it was about reviews about the court positioning. After that, was like doing some warm-ups, after training went to Mcdonald with Charmaine, Mingsiew, Mr.chin and me. I regretted following them seriously, you know what happen? Let me begin, Mr.Chin asked us what do we want to eat and then I was like ....then the mingsiew hors say that I want Mcspicy lorhs...then he quickly went to order lorhs. I thought he was joking but then i heard him saying "Mcspicy" and Charmaine was like...we're doomed...hahas! Charmaine and I wanted to run away actually but it was too late! Aww....then he and mingsiew came liaos with that Mcspicy and some food. Then charmaine, quickly take the smaller one but then Mr.chin said that we were suppose to share so he gave us the double one. Then were like...awww man.. Then charmaine started eating the burger but not the meat yet. Oh i remembered something, while eating, Mr.Chin said that he will be bringing his nephews to Orchard Road?..Mingsiew said Charmaine later will be going there too then charmaine said No ah which is also meant was NOAH! hahas then Mr.Chin said, Charmaine is going out with Noah to Orchard Road. Then we started laughing out loud and then charmaine kept saying No ah...No ah..HAHAS! That mingsiew hors...sabotaged charmaine...poor thing hahas just kidding! I laughed till my stomach was in pain...That Mr.Chin made another joke that was Charmaine dancing on the long table with a broom because there was music....Hoho..he said mingsiew will take the flag and then will waved it around. Charmaine will carry the guy on top of her head and will turn him around liddat. Charmaine was laughing till her face was pink-ish. After that, he said charmaine can perform in the volleyball thingy...then she will dance like the bandslam liddat. Anyways, I'm doing a countdown about the fasting...8 MORE DAYS! going to end baybeh! AIYO! ATLAST! Done...i'm so lazy to post seriously...Good-byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment