Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HAHAHAS! Pris & TMS ROCKS.. XD

Hello everyone :D

Well, School today weren't FINE to me because I was pissed off but I quite controlled my feelings. :). Well, today lessons that I like most is Science, English (alittle bit :x), MATHS and I really do not like MT. You know why? Look below:

1. The teacher is so >.<

2. I do not understand a thing -.-

3. Boring....Yawn so many times

That's why, you noticed me speaking english alot manz instead of malay. Er..I dont even like speaking malay at first lorhs (-.-). Okay, SKIP the subject about hatred, AFter school time~~ DINGDONGDINGDONG! hahas .......I gone mad, you know why? I went up and down the staircase to look for charmaine and some volleyballers lorhs. End-up find Mel-Melvin but I was ignoring his comments like, O horh..Dahlia, Didnt go for Oral and I was like .__. ....Then went up, the girls went in classroom while I was like running here and there. I went in and out at the classroom . Wah, then saw MDM Inderjit, and she got a funny name which is........hahas cant tell ya people! HAHAS you must ask the NA students, they go create one lorhs. Charmaine even said Mdm inderjit look so disgusting till she wanna puke. HAHS :x opps lols. During Oral, the oral teacher is Mrs Foo? i guess...Wah, her english very good nias...Called my name so beautifully..Dahliaaa~ hahahs. I wasnt nervous at all lorhs, I was doing meditation before taking oral. HAHAS!

Crap alot in the classroom while we were waiting for our turn. Talked about Hari Raya... LOL! hahas Maszini was the last and i was the 2nd last. Hohos! i very good lorhs, I wished everyone Good Luck marhs....hahs! You know what? I was too forgetful till i greeted the teaher good morning...HAHS then she said its good afternoon ..Dahlia. And i was like..Oh well, Good afternoon Mrs foo again..

hahas Then it was my turn, and I was like trying to calm down myself cos i was starting to mumble. Then the conversation part was dam funny, I made the examiner laugh...seriously hahas...She asked me what happens if Mdm ros caught you not paying attention and you know how i answered back. I answered, She will make us do squats and put our hands on our ears. She questioned me what happened after that and I said my legs were jelly. She then started laughing and said I won't forget this. Hahas! Then after oral, put back the chair in the classroom and walked away. Then i saw Priscilla and we were like questioning each other about the oral and where are the volleyballers like that.

Then we went mac cos pris smsed mingsiew where she was, then reach there and saw them playing volleyball which were liping, mingsiew, ysabelle,peishan, doreen and .....Watched them play and then crap jokes about Teachers which look funny. Hahas ! That's all..Good-bye :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment