Sunday, September 6, 2009

It happens so fast..

Hello =D

Today, woke up at ....er i think i had forgotten the time so nevermind. I went to the bathroom to wash up and then eat. Lie down on the bed after that, i secretly ate dark chocolate..HUHU..lols after that i sleep till it was morning whereby there is sunlight. I went to the living room to watch Television and all the channels were so boring -.-. I switch it off and went in the bedroom to check SMSes, but dont have so lie down again and sleep for awhile. It was around 11am and i went to use the laptop to do plurking and blogging. So boring lorhs, One thing i hate is HOLIDAY...-.- but i like it because i got time to do things. Got homework and its like #$%^&....haiz what to say. Atleast, they is Volleyball training :), oh yah there's two matches now i meant no the match thingy..hahs outram & bukit panjang secondary nias. Aiyo, quite scared and nervous manz...I just wish/hope/want we will suceed that's all ..yeahh.

After all that, i gotta go for my tution. today so boring lorhs and i kept yawning during the lesson. haiz...haiz..blahblah...it was around 5pm liaos then went home by bus 185 and waited to eat. hahas..I eat till my stomach was so full/big xD..Okays that's all..Oh yah carol really improve alot manz...hahas Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment