Thursday, September 17, 2009

Running away and hiding under the bench..

I'm back people! :)

I did alot of exploring and imaging in school today. I do not want to tell you about my lessons but I will tell you what happen after school.

After school......Puisi, natalie and Iwent to Bubble tea shop to buy Milo Ice-blended and then meet yiling under her block. While walking there, We saw aaron & gang playing or whatever they doing. I don't care ! hahas.....Then meet yiling and then went in school back again. Its like someone is controlling me and she uses me alot manz... Look for volleyballers when the school bell rang, Saw PRISCILLA~ hahas Mingsiew too with her classmate. Mingsiew was trying out the new training shirt. Hahas, and something fuuny happen......Please la i dont want to tell you about this, really funny till i was ROFL. HAHAS.........Then the chinese students went in the music room for dizigui. While me, i was with Kahman and Lynette. They were doing their homework :D:D hahas....Then waited ofr charmaine, pris and michelle. Went home after all that.. That's it! i was late anyways.....coming back home at 6pm plus somemore then can hear the dingdong bell.... -.- hahas Good-bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment