Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm feeling down but I'm strong...HAHAHAHS ;P

Hello people :D:D

Yay! woots! -clapclap- got blogger toolbar liaos and I;m like WOOOOOOOTING down here. hahas. I want to skip the part what I did in the morning so let me start when I reach school. I went to service to serve here and there. Woah..I sweat till my uniform like wet like that derh lahs and so after that was assemble at parade square and sit there to do pledge taking. After that was PE, it ends when it all started when my friend was down so i stopped and was there for her. :D:D

After PE lesson, it was english lesson...............................SKIPSKIP after school liaos, roam everywhere in school and outside the school with charmaine. She even met her last year classmate and they chat for awhile then went back school. It was checking weight and height before training and its like i gained 4kg and i didn't even grow taller yet. AHHH! I want to do a plan...hehehes...after that was stretching, digging, setting and that Ysabelle made that scary stare which wasn't scary at all but it was funny. HAHAS! Okay I accompanied Mingsiew, Pris, Michelle, Carol, Ysabelle and some volleyballers to Mac. Played VB and then.....................................Went home after that and that's all. I hope Charmaine will recover soon from that soar throat thingy :]. Exams are coming, stress are visiting us soon and I hope i will get good marks :}. Okay Good-bye


The way you stare at me, gives me the shivers but I'm strong enough to Laugh Out Loud XDXD.

No comments:

Post a Comment