Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Holidays ending...

Hello everyone :D

As you can see, I do not have any blogger toolbar and now I cannot put colours. Well, Let me start off from the beginning in the morning. Woke uo at around 5.20am to eat then prayed after that then sleep. Slept till around 12pm like that, walked to the living room to see roxey play the lapotop. o.O She watching Parappa in youtube then blahblah.

After that, went to tuition at clementi that means i have to take bus 185 to reach there. I went out the house around 2pm and then reach there at around 3pm like that and some mediacorp reporters was there. o.O lols! hahas then my siblings and I went up the staircase and went seperated ways. My sister open the door and there were only nabilah and teacher there only. Then my friend asked me to lend her my book because she forgot to bring -.- and you know what she only brought a pen and a diary along with her only. (-.-) Then read here and then revise. Prayed there and went home :D. When I reached home, changed to home clothes and then play laptop, did plurk and maplestory XDXD. MAPLESTORY ROCKS! FTW hahas....Okay that's all...anyways tmr holiday ends and school will start tmr!! ahhh! time to pack bag -.- byee all :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment