Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I will promise you...

School was usual, early in the morning ..actually not. I went to service and did digging too after that went to assemble at the parade square. After that, it was MT lesson..yawn.. After that was CPA lessons...AHAHA..very funny you know..LOLs i was trying to take my bag, my shoes didnt have friction anymore then fell on the ground on my knees. HAHAS LMAO..okays..did revision...Can do lahs :P:P The teacher promised us if we behaved very well, we will go to the comp lab to play our own games and we really did go there. I did nothing there but i was busy being a busybody going round ..I watched them played facebook-bookface xD...Ok after that was RECESS...


Blahblah...Mdm Ros period, read magazines and do activities. Science period, TEST! Oh my flowers! Never study/revise -.-...But i can do some of it..ATLEAST..Hahas..Maths, did worksheets and revisions. ART and Craft...The whole class were noisy, Mr su even came in......AFTER SCHOOL~ First thing first....Went down, saw PRISCILLA~ we were waiting for charmaine at the General Office there but Charmaine was not there.....Look for her at canteen, saw her and then pris went her own way~ She went outside to buy candies...Then blhablah...stayed back till 4.30pm because of the producer...IT lessons one lah...After that...walked outside school, pris fighting with her classmate..JOKING only lahs..hahas then the funniest thing was pris's classmate wanted to hug charmaine...HAHAS ROFL! aiyo..so hilarious..too painful la my stomach ...hahas OK that's all went home straight with pris and charmaine. Good-bye :D

I promise you that..

No comments:

Post a Comment