Saturday, September 26, 2009

In the end, it doesnt even matter..

Hello :D

Yesterday & today was my enjoyable day way by, my old friends came to my house to visit us or something o.O..SLEEPOVER for 1 night cos they lazy go home..:D I'm currently studying my maths and soon it will be english. Yesterday, my cousin came to our house for Hari Raya and they eat, drink and play congkak lorhs. -.-" You know what? My friends, saraniyah, Saranisha and saranesan played with us blind mice at the playground. So late at night somemore...Laugh so much too -.-..hahs climb here and there like a monkey..I didn't know i was that active and childish still..LOL!

After that, played volleyball..I'm not alone...Saraniyah is a volleyballer from Greenridge sec and so we played with Fafaa (Sist) and Saranisha. Well, it was fun and then went home. You know that irritating baby toy that my friend brought..dont worry, she is only primary one from Pioneer primary -.-...So irritating, somemore can pee and drink from the baby water. Hahs...then the Maplers: roxy(Sarah), ches(Haidar), boiboi (Saranesan) playing maplestory like almost 24 hours! -.-...But i stopped them and told them to take a break so they did.

F.Y.I...Jiayous xXRoxymages on leveling to lvl 120 bishop la hors! woots and Jiayou to the yuhua secondary 1 pupils for their EYE! :D

After that, cousin went home...saraniyah and siblings still at my house.....They called their mother whether they can sleepover and the mother responsed angrily and said yes. Hahas...then played volleyball again, bought toothbrush and then brushed teeth. Sleep lorhs...Today sent them home at the nearby market bus-stop. Boiboi dont fight with your sister la hors...hahas ..Ok that's all :D.. Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment