Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry...

Hello...

Sunday was my nightmare day, tuition teacher quite screwed me up. She scolded me till .....Oh well as for today, woke up so early somemore at 5.35am..AHH!! I wanna tell you all something that I can't sleep properly nowadays -.-...on weekends, i will wake up at 8am like that lehs..not normal lorhs..

Ok let me continue.....Roxy and I went out to school together at 6.15am, reach school so early lorhs...nvm barhs. Then charmaine came and then we went to the New block foyer to do what..I also dunno....lols. OK english paper 2 were easy -.-..MAN! but i wouldnt know whether i will pass or not..lols. SERIOUSLY, i finished it 10 minutes you know..

After school, sent yuting to her block cos i dun want to wait for my friends alone there so wasted my time while walking there....ok after all the volleyballers finished their english paper..WENT TO HKE~ wee..lols played vb lorhs then laughed alot also. People were there, michelle, mingsiew, priscilla, charmaine, sabrina, anthony, aaron, chelsea and many more ... then went home after that..that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment