Monday, October 12, 2009

Drip...drops...

Hello!

Today, My sister (Roxy) woke me up at 5.30am actually but i dragged till 5.45am..XDXD. I was lazy to get up that time and somemore it was raining. Ok, i get up, washed up, changed to uniform, ate breakfast and went out of the house at 6.15am.

I walked to school halfway and then it started raining heavily. No umbrella -.-... Plus, i'm not even nearby the school yet so i had to run and you know even reaching to the school's entrance. I stepped on the puddle and I was totally wet. My Full Uniform, Shoes and bag were wet. So i quickly went up to the classroom, switched on the lights and fans. I went to the washroom after that then went back to the classroom. I took out my shoes and open my bag to air up. My socks were terribly wet manz... -.- What a day! -.- so wet somemore, can even see my footprint :P:P. HAHAS!

Today, Maths paper 1 was easy to do, i did not burst my brain out or any headaches so it means it was easily done. LOls..okok..Just wished that i will pass my exams and that's it. So good-luck people out there! :D ;D GOOD LUCK YO!

No comments:

Post a Comment