Monday, October 26, 2009

I gotta believe! PRP :)

Hello

Today was wicked! Training started at 8am and ends at 2pm. The best thing was SKIPPING LESSONS! HAHAS! I would not need to see those teachers anymore but i kinda of missing my classmates ....Oh well, Training today was at the volleyball court whereby you can see MR.SUN! hahas!! At first it wasnt that warm, during recess time...it was dam HOT! WICKED LA HORS! WICKED! POOR CHARMAINE...We kept irritaing infront of her by repeating the funny words she said. HAHAS! Then Mr.Chin didnt let us have our breaks, mingsiew kept saying, i dun need a break lols. She so strong ok! lols..Then spike here, recieve here and there then it was break time after recess -.-.

After that was court reviews, did meditaion which like almost make me sleep during meditating... Service, receiving and blahblah....After training, went home straight after i bought a drink. That's all...Tmr got training at 8am again! hahas.. I'm wondering what will my jersey number be...Well, I hope its more than 5 not less than. Good-bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment