Friday, October 16, 2009

Believe me..

Hello

Today very sien lorhs, art exam and english listening comprehension. The invigilator is my form teacher -.-" and many things happen lorh. After school, waited for the volleyballers instead i saw charmaine so we went to the new block foyer to put our things and went off to look for some other volleyballers. Ok training okok la :)... my leg, hand, arm and back is cramp and pain but no choice marhs....competition coming liaos.

Tmr also got trng at 7am and end at 1pm...ARGH! help me D: .. atleast tmr we'll be using the hall..YAY! HOORAY! I miss the school hall so much, seriously..I can slide, hide and whatever. lols. I wonder what will the training be.. ;O ...I hope its not diedie one..So.....GOOD-BYEBYE! :D:D HAHAHOHOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment