Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm Missing..

Hello

Yesterday was actually about finding out our marks but i didnt, i went for my volleyball training at 8.50am :P:P...Let me tell you all something...Skipping lessons are cool man...seriously, it was dam fun yesterday. Ok let's talk about today, Training today was tiring at first but in the end it was fun! The last part was too slacky, ysabelle, charmaine and me were like sitting there for so long and waiting for our turn. End up, we didnt get to play at all, i will put all my best in the next training..I think so..hehes -.-...

After school, ysabelle, carol, sab, chelsea and me were the last to go out of the hall. Then Mr.chin & Mr. Tan ask us to help to pick up all the litters on the floor, put back the table and chairs. Then must arrange it neatly, everything was fine after that we left them. Carol and I bought bubbletea and bread. When we exit the bakery shop, i heard my name was called out and i turned behind and saw ysabelle, sab, chelsea, Mr.chin and Mr.Tan. Then we walked quickly but end up...sab, chelsea and ysabelle were behind us liaos..then blhablah...Ok that's it byebye..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment