Monday, October 5, 2009

No more sorrow..

Today school was usual, lessons were fine today but not for english and Science. So many things happened after that. I hope my buddy is ok. Well, some of you know the reasons. After school, I saw Puisi standing outside OM office, i asked my classmate, Jason, he told me that they were misbehaving themselves.

Many things happened after that, like charmaine was searching priscilla to return the volleyball back to her but instead Mr. Chin kept it and will return it to priscilla back tmr. Even, mingsiew pushed the dustbin at the canteen, carol fought with mingsiew and baoyu's sling bag dropped on the floor. Hahas.. After that went home, with baoyu, mingsiew, Mr.Chin...Followed Baoyu halfway to the bus-stop to buy her prepaid card then crossed the road, Mingsiew & Mr.chin there standing there..waiting for bus 187...lols Ok after that went home ;D Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment