Saturday, August 7, 2010

Without ya

Hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm sorry if i did something bad to you, I just dont want us to be seperated because of hatred and things which you dont like. But you can learn how to appreciate and start liking it. :) Soon..enough you will appreciate things and lovin it. Just try, if you dont try..you wont know how great it is. I hope you wont do it again :(. AHMA, YOU'RE ALWAYS BE MY FRIEND! Even though its during bad times or good times. I try to handle all kinds of problems during those bad times..it was really hard for me and for some people. I WANT THIS FIGHT OR ARGUING TO STOP! Its making us upset and even make us stressed. And for Charmaine, you're always dragging people ard which i dont really like it, we got no freedom man..i want to be more independent and i want you to be independent for yourself too. Stop it already...Its making people upset...I hope these words will wake you up because i had enough of it. Oh btw, I'm still your friend, dont worry, i know you;re scared to lose a friend but you can just give us some space and freedom atleast. By then, you will not lose your friends and people will start liking you. And i dont like fake smiles, tell me if you're not happy or angry or sad..dont bottle things up, later problems will rise up. And for the rest who was affected, cheerup ok? Mingsiew and Yata a.k.a yaya ! Smileeeeeeee! Tell me if you got problems, we'll settle it face to face, no more hiding it. :) That's all.. :D BYE! be happy, put up a smiling face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment