Friday, August 6, 2010

Be happy


Hello everyone!
How's National Day Celebration today? Well, for me its boring...hahas. I only like the Concert Band playing their music instruments. Hais.. in the beginning very sian for me, my classmates suddenly all moodswing :( I want their happy faces and smiley ones but in the end give me the no mood face. Oh well, but nevermind...there are teammates who can give me the smiley face XDXD hahas. Lunch~! with charmaine, mingsiew, yating a.k.a YATA!, carol, mandy, yingying, daphne at CU! Hahas..i just ate two bread from DJ bakery. After that, went back to school hall to set up the VB net and pole. Mandy help me set up the pole and pris help me out with the net and that's it . Warm up started, run 2 rounds and did all those warm ups. Sprinting time~!, run here and there, up and down. hahas fun :) Break~! eat banana and drink lots of water because of too much loss of water marh..hahas. After break,
slam ball to floor, pair dig with mingsiew and mandy..A & B receiving with ysabelle a.k.a BELLIE..then agility training.. WOOTS! Mr. Tan trained us nia the jumping and the sprinting one..so tiring~~ :( but still SHIOK! then it was dunno what thing then match. The service ball so heavy :O But good for me that i can recieve some :). During the match, everyone was happy but then suddenly, can see clouds from someone :o. Cheerup TMS, Yata, bellie! I know how you feel, rmb our group name was the three musketeers yeah that one. After all that, i tired liaos..then can go HOME~! Oh yeah~. Bought Cheesy nachos and eat at the stall near the shop with carol, yating aka yata and mingsiew. Then carol went home, so yata, tms and me went to the bus- stop chit-chat~! hahas..then after that was guess the bus number which is coming to our direction..hahas! After all that guessing, yata and me went home cos TMS gotta go liaos so i send yata to the opposite bus- stop to take bus 98 then luckily bus came when we reach there .hahas what a concidence!.. then its HOME SWEET HOME for me :) That's all.. BYE! so tired but must fight on! :D Cheer up people especially YOU! you should know yourself..hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment