Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sick and tired


Heyhey everyone,
My day today was like .______. ... I dont want to talk about it. I failed my religious class exam. WOW. I am the the 2nd last person who failed it. I didn't study, i think i regretted not studying but yeah... blame my laziness for making me fail :(. Well, its over..what's happen has happened already so yeah.. next time i'll try to pass :). Mum was nagging at me ya know, argh~! hate naggings ! -.- I know all for ya hate naggings right? yeah. I know, Failing makes us like sore losers but you cant just give up and stay there. Gotta do something, by not trying..you wont know how easy it..so i gotta try next time..yeah. I havent give up yet. I hate grades F -.- Its like Fuck man.. -.-" Well, Tmrw start fasting liao, hais...more troubles, more complications cominggggggggg... :( I hate it :/ HaisHais...-.-. I hope problems are solve now, yes or no? Hais.. Everytime, i think about it..makes me wanna.. Cry, bang wall ( no la, just kidding), I feel like ...ARGHHH! Forget it...Hais.. GoodBye! I'll write more tmrw about the start of fasting...See ya guys! :D byeeeeeeeeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment