Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WATCH OUT AH


Hello everyone!
I not happy in the morning till the end of lessons. Really pissed off on this day. I dont know but I dont want this to happen too but i just got it. Problems will come to me when i dont even want it. WTF is wrong ...............?! First thing in the morning, come scold me and then say he not threatening me. Erm.. Some teachers threaten people one lorh. Everytime say, I call this person come handle this ah. Think what?! Walao eh.. FREAKING HATE THESE KIND OF TEACHERS DE -'- no life!
Wah.. really cant stand this. The rest of the lessons hor, everytime i come and want pay attention. Teacher always scold here and there. When we learn like that nia. Hais.. forget it.
After school, abit help 2E6 with their notice board decoration, went to the last floor to see seniors, Ziqinq and Yokelin. Pris was there too :)...talk there and then i learn all their chinese name..hahas! All my team's chinese name, yokelin's name very the long...hahas ! After that, went home with mingsiew, yating and leyyi. The END! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment