Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm feeling that way now :/

Yoyo! What's up, people?
From morning till now, did nothing but hearing music, sleep, eat and play. :/ Hais -.-" Tmrw no school again, wondering what to do tmrw :o. Hmms, maybe my mum will bring us out..? :) Let me see about that for tmrw. Thinking about the past, playing catching, hanging out with my friends after school or training.. wow, Super shiok! Now everything has changed. Looking back makes me miss those old times :(. Yeah.. miss those old days and times together .. hais. Now.. hearing the last time the song which mingsiew recommend me.. hahas. Replay by Shinee and even SorrySorry from Super Junior! I used to dance SorrySorry dance with Ysabelle during training..hahas.. those good times :D. Now not, hahas.. but still sing la random songs, music and annoying sounds. hahas. Annoying but funny! :D ARGH! I want those good old days and times back~!!!! But i can make it happen again if everyone is happy :). Rightright? ok that's it for today. See ya~!
Bye . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment