Wednesday, September 1, 2010

walau eh

Heyhey everyone!
Early in the morning when i woke up, i was having a high fever (38.2), soar throat, colds and cough. Walao eh... then stayed at home to rest lorh, -.- rested untill 4pm. Then take medicine and ate macaroni. Slept till 7pm, take medicine, high fever gone down to 37.9 :(. ARGH! Rest again, so noisy sia at home. My 3rd sister hor, Faizah. Screaming here and there, how rest? .__. I just fought her just now, now she diamdiam already. She likes to make trouble for me nia, like fcuk! She knows that she has the loudest voice then over there. Laugh so loud, screaming there like mad girl liddat. Wtf -.-. I sick somemore, i shouted at her now my throat feels so uneasy. >.< Hoho. This is my brother. The youngest in my family :):). He loves that merly hat and that heart thingy -.-. LOL lame sia so i took a picture of him whiile he was wearing those things. rofl! XD
Goodbye!

I wish you can get rid of my life, bitch. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment