Friday, September 3, 2010

sick .



hey people! :) .
I was sick and absent from school from thursday till friday. I was hoping to go to school today but i end up having a fever (38.9). That is seriously HOT! =/. Well, i msg one of my classmates saying that i was sick and whether have homework or not. He said got alot -.-. Wow! Really hate being sick !! I hope i recover by tmrw :):) Hope man!!!! I got high fever, dry cough, soar throat and even running nose. -.- wtf?! I hope i can recover soon! ARGH! But now i'm feeling better, what i'm afraid is i will get back my fever again -.-. Sucks to the core man..fever fcuk off from me!. Hais, just now went to je the polyclinic, the doctor very the funny lorh as in the way he speak, i want to laugh like that. I was trying to control but end up laughing out loud with my brother. Haha..so funny! ._. .

Oh well, i want to talk about a bitch which is a totally a BITCH! She is such a busybody and a suck up person. She likes to act innocent when she isnt at all, the way she acts cute makes me want to puke my breakfast -.-" She sucks up people who she chooses to dog people ard, like example, Eh, can accompany me to the toilet or can accompany me go find someone ? Wtf man?! Can go yourself what, ask people follow you like we are your dog ah, please larh you think we live in this world to please you ah? please la hor, we dont need to entertain this bitch who have no life and a shameless person. Cry also need to cry out in the public to show what? fcuk ah? Crying doesnt makes people sympathy you ok. You think crying works for everything, well its a NO okay? bitch. Holding and clinging on people's hand like we going to lose our way liddat, no way larh... we love singapore so we wont get lost one unlike you bitch. You think we feel comfortable? NO! N-O NO! Like treating us like dogs sia -.- wtf. Think what? you add so many people in facebook, you famous already ah? no larh hor...you go see your wall post, so many people asking you, who are you? one day this bitch can add up to 1000 friends in fb, how fcking amazing! -.-". Then she give us this fcking attitude when she is not happy wtih things, wtf. Our prob ah? She also likes to follow people style, like the hairband on her neck, think what necklace ah put there? bring also never use. And piercing all follow from ysabelle. Painful ah, ysabelle? wtf sia she ask like that somemore. of cos lah! only bitches cannot feel the pain. You see what you get if you show me that attitude face. I tell you no mercy, no chances anymore BITCH!
goodbye people! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment