Sunday, September 26, 2010

Boring sunday


Hey!
What a boring sunday, nothing to do. From morning, sleep, eat and study. I got study hor..dont playplay :P. hahas. Hais..exams coming lerh, no training lurh so need study, study and STUDY! ._. . I just hope everything will be fine. Haissssssssssssss..... Yesterday was really a total let down. Michelle and mingsiew suddenly turned upset 0.0. I hope their fine. Nevermind about that, Mingsiew and me yesterday went to see the B' div match with dont know what team o.o. Lol old man team vs old man team...not bad not bad .. HAHAS! I love the guy with the fat bouncy stomach, while watching keep laughing sia..hahas ! opps =x. Now online at facebook like afew people i know only lorh.. hais. I heard my uncle at my mother side in the philipines met an accident, he's a tricycle driver and he always never put on his helmet... very stubborn leh. Now dunno what happen to him, just hope he will be ok. God, please help him. Ahh...hope he'll be fine or else later my mom will be worrying and worrying till become emo ._. . Hais.. that's it. GOODBYE! :D See ya people tmrw in school hor!

No comments:

Post a Comment