Friday, November 5, 2010

Just moving on


Hello! ;D
Such a boring day..argh...played computer, eat , rest and drink =/ . After that, at around 2 or 3 plus went cycling to lakeside park. Ride here and there..admire nature and the air there so fresh. o.o lol..injured myself there also -.- hahas..clumsy me ._.. Now swollen sia the around the ankle there.. D: ..Nevermind..forget it .Yay~! Training tmrw at 7am, outdoor, can get to see the pineapples & durians (team)! Haha ..hope training will be ok and weather to be alright. Not so sunny and not to cloudy :) . Thinking back about those lost matches makes me so upset and disappointed in me D:. But hey! c'mon..we got to move on no matter how bad it is. Though it will be a tough road, we must never give up but try our best to fight on. Mark this, Actions speaks louder than words..so dont be a coward and DO it! >:D Good-bye! :)
SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BECAUSE I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAUSE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment