Thursday, November 18, 2010

It doesnt end like this yet ..

HELLO ! :D

Cheerup people, we will train harder and become tougher for this upcoming West zone in February . I dont care how will you train or what but put this mindset in your mind to not give up and MOVE ON! :) Okay.. it was a lost, but hey...its not the end yet, so dont think its the end of the world and chances. TRAIN HARD my teammates ♥ ! I know you're upset that those schools can get the top 8 but you should know why and how they reach there. We'll train hard, i'll train hard so that stupid bitch wont take over my position :]. You too have to fight for it . Hahaha! Just got a message saying that tmrw we will be training our quickspike. Oh yeah! Going to train up my wristsnap and all these :). Jiayous TEAM :)
BYE ! ;D


“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment