Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hehs...dont disturb me le :l

Hello :]

Back from school,seeeee i came back home so late :l. Ok let me tell you about today from morning till now. Went to school,reached there and changed to PE uniformm.. then crap alot of jokes in da CLASSROOM xD. Today no training of cos :/... School was the SUPERDUPER USUAL! PE lessons were 2.4km,i was the 4th position,timing 1130 o.O...then went back school. Saw melvin,mingsiew,doreen,ysabelle,YANMEI :] and then sit there to watch them play volleyball & badminton. Then when i walked there to watch, some of my classmates followed me there O.o...like alot people were there LOL.. poor YuTing, before even reaching the finishing line she got stomach pain o.o ..haiz she sick still teacher want her to run :/. SKIPSKIP ! Now recess part, ohmygoodness...me and yokeyoke is so LES :/.. she touch me here n there like ..... Oh well after school,walked with crystal,yokemun,LILI then after that saw JW aka junwei then he joined us too to walk ;/ stalker! JK. Aaron and his buddy like brothers liddat o.O...haiz, they even trained their accounts together in MAPLE le. Oh well, went to MLC, played,view blogs and help CAROL to change her blogskin..OMG SO CUTE LE HER SKIN :P. Then help lili to spell words that she doesnt knows and crystal to do the powerpoint (H1N1) thingy. :/ I love the day today! :D Good-byee..I guess i will post tmr kays.. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment