Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hey,i'm sorry okay..

Yo,it was raining when i was heading to school and i got wet. Well,School was fine except for maths lesson. Some of my classmates lor so noisy,keep running here and there. I just don't get it sometimes,Well after school played Vb with carol,mingsiew and VS junlong. Hahs! i can't serve and i can't control it by making it go straight! GRR!.. Well very fun today but i so sad still,i don't know why o.O..What's wrong with me? I'm crazy :D! Ok after playing with them,carol want go home liaos so we go to the Mac there lorhs. Played Vb with ysabelle,carol and mingsiew. Till dunno what time...Then WAKAO! aiyo better dont write down here :l too dangerous sia just now.. SORRY MINGSIEW AND YSABELLE . oh my barbie dolls ..Then went home after that then passed by my bro n mom LOL! see go home till liddat~ Well jyjy Chesmikey and xXRoxymages to Level up!!! :] Wish me good luck for tmr NAPFA test :] OK? Good-byes =]

No comments:

Post a Comment