Monday, July 13, 2009

92th post anyways..

Today school was the usual still,take temperature,do schoolwork and blahblah...Well,aaron from my class was talking to me about maplestory and he said he wanted the 13 asiasoft pass by today.Instead i ddin't,I let my sis take care of it :]. I really cannot stand PeiLing's Talkings about this and that . She talks alot though even she is the quiet type person. Last period was so boring,completely i HATE
mothertongue seriously. Now im msn-ing with MINGSIEW :] Trng was so fun, partner with CAROL AKA CALOR..talked with DYMAN THE MANDY ...Then playplay with PRISCILLA and MiNGSIEW.Tmr got trng also :] and just now after trng slacked at mac..this carol ah..hit the ball till the road still make mingsiew go take..wah scary man...YSABELLE ALSO...haha :] Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment