Monday, August 8, 2011

Big differences in my life

HI! :D
I don't know who have been coming to my blog to read my posts. I bet no one is reading it. I think my blog is dead for such a long time. Well, today is Singapore's Birthday, so.......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE RED DOT! I LOVE SGteehee. Its such a hot day here, the sun shining brightly outside my window :/. Next week is..... PSLE which is Please Start Learning Everything (Y)! Actually it is Primary School Leaving Examination. My bro is taking it and he is not even studying right now. He keeps on playin blackshot, maple, garena and stuffs. I told him to study just now and he was like, I want play.. i want play plsplspls.. come on lah, PSLE is not a piece of cake thing you know so I wont be letting him play till he studies. Good or what? Haha.. thats for his own good. :D

Yesterday was great hangin out with my friends :D Went to Bukit Batok to play bowling with Leng Poh along with Crystal, Lili and YM (Bitch-'-) Fyi, She come extra one lorh, nobody wants her to come actually so yeah -.-". Leng Poh won Round 1 & 2 -.-" But i got strike once hor! hahah. After that, we headed to Charmaine's house downstairs to play volleyball and badminton. There was mingsiew and yaya over there so greattttt \m/! We took bus 157 and stopped near the Yuhua Village and guess what? We walked to Charmaine's house..yup we did it. So tiring but worth it! Yeah! Play here and there. It was great man. Next time, i have to bring more cash =/ or else i have to walk again. Good bye! Till I have the free time to come blog again. haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment