Thursday, June 30, 2011

Inner Peace.

Haloooooooooooooo :D

Today was just another day at school and first period was DT, practical and lectures from papa leong (Mr Kelvin Leong) again. So whatever.. My index finger got blister because of the work I did today ._.! English was about product, make your own brand name, mine was Jet Li Jeans! Lol.. I don't know why I wanted that name. After that was recess and then maths, It was great :) EBS, Papa leong came to relief and he scolded the boys for not behaving themselves. -.-" After one period gone, Mrs Chan came in to relief, It was great. After school, went to eat lunch with yuting and then copied her maths worksheet answers :p haha so difficult to do larhs. After school, I stayed back and end up with pris, ziqinq, yokelin and me at the library and after that was at the foyer because library want to close down. =/ Bought bread and took bus 334 to homeeeeeee sweeet homeee :]!. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed with you. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment