Saturday, January 14, 2012

We can do it!

HELLO EVERYBODEH! :D
It's been such a long time since I blog, It was like on the last National Day which was Last year 2011! Lol. This year, 2012, I'm taking my "N" Level exams, Its crazy at the same time! I've to do CPA, EBS, DT Coursework and that is stressing me out but I'm willing to give it a SHOT! :D

Recently, Many things happened, My Grandparents went back to their hometown in the Philipines, I promise them that I will go and visit them there and pass my FINAL EXAMS! The other thing is, You should all know, I'm disappointed with them, How could they do this to themselves? The society simply SUCKS!.

Competition at Huayi with Rivervalley High this coming Monday 16/01/12, We can do this babes! Oh and Chelsea's ankle twisted her ligament... Something like that. We're gonna win this for her and for GOD'S SAKE. OUR LAST YEAR!!!! MAKE IT HISTORY :| Oh and I asked my sister to come along to support us! HEHEH! :D I'm so excited !! :) CNY is coming so very soon, so people, please dont eat too much and at the same time go and work out! :) Have a nice weekend and see you guys soon! :D BUHHHHHHH-BYEEEEEEEEEEE! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment