Thursday, June 17, 2010

im a noob

Hello everyone!
Nowadays..my recieving kns. cfm liaos 100% You think i'll just give it up like that, no way larh! -.- All i know n0w is that sucess is my only montherfuckin option, failures not. I'll try, i'll try~!
I'm such a nooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :( I miss pris and ahma badly now.. :( ARGH!!! -.-! Please come back soon! ziqinq also... ;( ARGH! Tmrw Match with Queensway sec, i heard that they've become good :O ARGH! I die...no havent yet die :(:(! musnt die!!!!ahhh! I cant even recieve properly and dig up a low ball..like wtf man? #$%^&*!!!! :( Oh god, please help me :) You're the best and you'll always help me! hahas. AHH! Aiya, i just take it like a scarlion while im the bishop...healing, genesis and whatever skills barhs. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment