Saturday, June 5, 2010

Im bckszx..

Hello everyone!
I'm back! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to blogging but maybe not so often..hahas. Hahas, this few days, ive been enjoying myself in training and at home annoying people. Yaya's birthday was wonderful, i enjoyed myself and my friends too. It was damn funny esp when ahma was shy and ran to the girl's washroom...hahas. I still can remember that, AHMA, YOU MUSNT BE SHY LE!! >.< Dont be angry with me ah ahma,I'm trying to remember what i did these few days and writing it down right now. My vb skills went down too :(. ARGH!! I still havent get my report book yet -.-, need bring parents there lorh to take from my form teacher. The worst and scariest part is when your teachers tell your parents about your behaviour in school :O. Oh my! OH MY! Well, i'm waiting till school reopens then see what happens when i havent take my report book yet. hais..I want my report book, i want to see my grades :(...haiyoyoyo -.-. Ok that's all, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment