Saturday, June 12, 2010

BOW-WOW

YO! Just ate my dinner :]. Then my bro started irritating me -.-" In the morning also, he came chasing me with a weapon on his hand, too bad he cant hit me cos i always win when i fight with him one. hahas. Supprisingly, he's now sitting on the computer chair keeping quiet and watching the tv quietly..wow im so suprised lols. All of a sudden so quiet and became a good boy..lol. Oh well, so boring today. Sleep, Eat and Play! hahas. My goodness! Tomorrow i got my religious exam -.-!Havent studied yet lehs...hais, I'm planning to study tmrw in the morning before going to my religious exam. Sure fail -.- haiyo, somemore got parents meeting..sure die liaos. Hais.. :[ Aiya, i got to try barhs...Well, im still waiting for that email...where is it? -.- hais.. sian larh. That's all barh.. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment