Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should i even trust you or not?

YO!,
Trng was fine with juniors, got one look like charmaine...hahas.
Zonals are coming, make your moodswings disappear and never to appear again as well for me. I should do that...we'll gonna have the feeling like VAS once again. remmeber? hahas. At hougang stadium, very scary that time lorh...walao eh. But this time, we'll prove to those people out there that we can fight and even WIN. Woohoo! Oh yeah! ;). Ahma is coming back from china...maybe from china great wall? chey..HAHAS! like as if! miss you la ahma...hais. I hope she will come tmrw :) Oh ya, mandy today didnt come to school...dunno why but why? hahas. Maybe she eat maggie mee untill she feel so bloated. HAHAS! Long time didnt play maplestory liaos, not going to quit it but i'm helping roxy to reached level 200. MUAHAHS! my aran, lvl 57 very nub derh lehs -.- hais...cannot chiong cos no mesos...sians. Okay, that's all.
Oh wait! On emore thing that made me laugh like siao with my big sis. FUNNY MMV!
Goodbye! I'm being silly...-.-.

No comments:

Post a Comment