Friday, January 29, 2010

love your jokes :]

Yo! what's up?
School was still the usual, so exciting to learn new things and sometimes lessons can be extremely FUN(sometimes)! One thing for sure....I LOVE IT! :] hahas. And so for training, learn a new skill, just use your wrist one but the setting ball very low so must take your stepping steps faster and do not swing your hand fully. I can actually do that, but im quite slow -.-" need to practice once agn. Hais....During training, i kept singing You are not alone & Heal the world by Michael Jackson...hahas i was so crazy at that point of time, singing out loud. I did not care if my singing sucks..hahas atleast it can make people's mood go up not down. But at the end very sian, my back hors very painful somemore i was playing at sub-set position, the opponents keep aiming me lorh...now i know how it feels to be a sub-set just like michelle and charmaine. Dont worry! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! hahas. Okay tmrw got trng also..woots! LOVE IT~ Okay
Goodbye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment