Thursday, December 31, 2009

it will be a new year after this midnight

Yo all! Teethy
Back from Orchard road, as you know...walk here and there. And it was tiring you know that but end up shopping afew things only. lol. roxy didnt get her @cash..tmrw buy la hors ar roxy....it will be 2010 after midnight...oh so sad for me
Sad , i will miss 2009 surely one. Haiz...here comes a new year...ready for upcoming things and oh....schools reopening soon! Oh my goodness, i dun want to go back to school, i want slack more, play maple more :(. I'm so excited about the friendly match on sat with Sembawang, woots! Wakka Wakka hahas~~ I hope it will be fun, fun, FUN! :D Haiz, in maplestory, im broke cos of my bro...spend the million mesos now left 200k mesos...not enough buy potions ==. Roxy spare me 2million :(. Well..Tht's all bye! Smile





No comments:

Post a Comment