Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a bully f3

Hello

Today was a hilairous day for me because i did something funny today. HAHAS! sorry bro :(. My bro went in the toilet so i hid inside the cupboard, then he went to clean up his bed after that he was wearing his slippers suddenly i open the door and started boo-ing him. He shouted like he saw something scary. HAHAS! After awhile, my sis, Faizah came back home from her brownie camp and yeah no peace anymore will have war one -.-. Haiz, but i quite miss arguing with her :P hehes. LOL NO WAY! PUIPUI! My sis (roxy) & bro( haidar) playing maplestory no break one so i kinda irritate them abit *winkwink* hahas...I kept asking irritating question like: What do you want to eat now or blahblah~ ahas FUN...I got nothing to do that's why.... ;/..Well, tmrw i'll be going to malaysia at 7.30 till afternoon or evening i guess. I dun want to go! PLEASE!! -.- i hate going out of singapore...I want to stay put here :( nvm barhs only for one day only also not goin to sleep there..heng arh! Okay that's all bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment