Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Who can rap like this?

Yo all what's up?

Well, training today was spiking at first, then ball drills, service, spike. Then the last part was to spar with the B division girls. 1st round didnt play but 2nd round, i'll will join in the 2nd round sometimes or what. So, quite boring, while the first group were play, ysabelle, charmaine, carol and me were talking about ghosts and yeah it freak me out same with ysabelle. hahas. Well, it was fun but my back turned into backache -.- shyt. Everytime i serve or spike hors..painful lorhs -.-" haiz...need to repair!! A.S.AP XDXD. Hahs, the last part was fun..hahas after training. Went to bbt with carol, charmaine, priscilla to eat fries or noodles and bbt. They were also michelle, chelsea, sabrina and ysabelle too. Hahas..then played vb and went home after that but some of them went to HKE. Haiz..Ohoh and I love BEATS!! Gangsta rap is dam cool too! Oh yeah, its dam good :) My sis can rap this...oh amazing. Hahas, let me show ya what it is.


Check that Yo! StreetWorkMusic's beats. Bye yaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment