Friday, November 20, 2009

run as far as you can...

Yo! wassup?

It's boring right now, hearing Rap songs, kinda cool but still bored. ARGH...today got REACH carnival...hahas Me no go there..That's how i talked to my senior yesterday, well what to do. I think playing maplestory will do...haiz i think i'm talking to myself and i know it :/. One day, i'll be quitting this, doing things well without using this comp i guess. Well, hiding away from a person named, FafaaSiao, that's my lil sis, you better run hurh or else she'll pass you her craziness..she's like a mob, but a noob type...let me tell you her abilities.

FafaaSiao's abilities: 10hp, 1mp, no weapon attack, crying, screaming, irritates, noob boss.
hahas...so run away as far as you can..nothing better to do but writing this things down about a crazy monster....Ok that's all byee~ :) jyjy for upcoming things. lols wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment