Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm so sad

Hello :S

Today,when reaching to school,saw tms aka mingsiew at the opposite the road...you know the lelong lelong there arh over there and i was crossing the road and stopped there.I asked her why was she standing there and she told me she was waiting for the carol..the lazy carol.. -.- Carol said that she will come lor..then wait so long somemore -.- haiz..so walk and then reach the school hall.Wear kneepad and then aiya i dunno lols...Today i'm quite happy because today training with mandy then the ball kept dropping so Mr.Chin asked me partner with the sab then mandy partner with chelsea...Wah..sekali didnt drop you know the ball...when i dig with a partner the ball sure drop coz of me...tthen train here n there.

Today we got the jersey....AHHHHHHHHHH...aiyo i will look like a what liaos..-.- somemore my number is 05 .The shorts is medium size n the shirt is medium size too...when i reached home and tried it..oh my goodness,the shorts too small and the shirt too big..like my father's size o.o..tmr will be wearing it ..i guess i have to tuck in liddat liaos..actually i hate tucking in ...:( pls la so good lorh tms got no.18...then mandy 13 then dunno la...i'm skinny then wear a big shirt..look wierd right? -.- nvm..Good-byebyes.. :l

No comments:

Post a Comment