Monday, June 1, 2009

Breakaway~

I dun know why..sunddenly i wanna hear this song because it reminds me of my old friend ..saranyah..now she is in greenridge well she has changed aot now..She has changed so am i......I hope you like it! I randomly choose this ;D

Today volleyball training at 8am -.-...went to school and saw C div boys and some seniors..well i got my dental appointment and in the end i didnt go coz of the dentist..she say come ack later-.- you think what i free marhs..i got things to do DUHH!! So training was different because no thailand coach..aww...really miss his trainings but now Mr chin and Mr justin Tan coaching us court movements..today 2 girls didnt come today...well as i was doing training..i saw my classmate walking to school and i was wondering why he was goin to school..and i remembered there was detal appointment so train here and there till there was a break.So during break time,Tms aka mingsiew,carol and charmaine accompany me to go to dental appointment...while running there,saw my classmate and i asked him who's next after you and he told me he dunno -- well as charmaine helped me aked the dentist the dentist told to come back at 12.50pm well..in the end didnt go -.- well so complicated lorhs...so training wasnt hard today..dunno why maybe tmr will be very painful o.0 i guess well good byes... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment