Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I wanna quit this habit

yo..

nothing to post..well yesterday..okok la the trng but i do not like the part when teacher said me and mandy finish the digging fast..me and mandy were like sighing on that part and kept questioning derh la...when coach was here ...we are the worst slowpokes ok...mandy and I was always the last person to finish...its true really lorhs..I'm still a noob still -.- i can't finish my sets that teacher instruct us to do....no matter how fast i do it...its still the same ...well nothing will change at all..like my handwriting..i know it sux..coz you cant read it coz i did not write properly...well its the same ..i still remeber how noob i am in the past...well now still a noob..really you dont know it? that time also last...mandy and i were good friends that time,we even partner each other and even shared stories about trainings and studies. we also kenna punish by coach..haha doin the frog jump and running 10 rounds or whatever punishmient it is. AHHH..I'm not pro but i am a noob ....i miss the old days..oww..whereby i can play with my siblings and old friends..now i have to spent time on volleyball...i wish i can go back to th past...AHHHHH so fed up already...well nvm good-bye...I wont forget the past btw .. :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment